Drouillard Place is a multi-service provider dedicated to improving the quality of life of residents of the Drouillard and Grandview communities.
We Believe in the dignity and worth of each individual, and in treating them with respect as a basis to establish trusting relationships….that every person and each community has potential, and the importance of working with individuals and communities on the basis of their strengths in empowering them to overcome their challenges and realize their potential.
We offer the following programs:
- Ontario Early Years Centre / Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Class
- After School Program for youth ages 5-12 years
- Teen Centre for youth ages 12-16 years
- Food Coop monthly grocery program
- Emergency Food Bank available to in-area clients
- Advocacy and referrals
- Community Access Program – internet access for area residents